Acne is an incendiary skin problem which is the reason behind the occurrence of pimples and spots majorly on your face, neck, shoulders, and arms. It is one of the most irritating skin problems that may also leave scars. Acne, when occurring in excess, may make you look less beautiful and hence lack of confidence will be there. That is the major reason why most of the people opt to get treatment for this particular skin problem
Acne can be of multiple types. It basically depends upon skin type and your lifestyle.
Most common acne types that you will find are:
1. Blackheads: They are black colored acne and clearly visible on the skin.
2. Nodules: They are the most painful acne. They look very large and they are very deep.
3. Whiteheads: These are less visible and usually occur under the skin layer.
4. Pustules: hey are very ugly looking acne as they are red at bottom and pus at the top.
5. Cysts: These are the scar causing acne which needs to be treated on time. Looks like pus on the skin layer.
6. Papules: Tiny pinky occurring on the skin. They are mostly visible.
Nowadays you can easily get acne treatment by simply consulting a dermatologist. Mild acne conditions can be easily treated by applying gels that are being prescribed by the dermatologist. So basically a dermatologist will treat you in two ways:
Birth control pills that can control acne growth br
Antibiotics that reduce inflammation by killing bacteria.
Isotretinoin which is specially prescribed for treating acne faster.
Birth control pills that can control acne growth Antibiotics that reduce inflammation by killing bacteria. Isotretinoin which is specially prescribed for treating acne faster.
There is actually no fixed number of sitting required. Ance may get treated completely within 3 months to 6 months depending upon the level and condition.
You must consider applying prescribed gels so that your sensitive skin could avoid getting acne anymore. You can also consult a dermatologist whenever you see any signs of reoccurrence.
A few tips to prevent acne disease could be:
● Cover your skin so that it gets less exposure to the polluted environment especially at the day time.
● Apply sunscreen as per your skin type every time you have to go out on a sunny day.
● Eat less oily food so that you remain
● Don't touch your existing pimples as they may spread more and more because of that.
Book an appointment today with the Vizag's best skin clinic and get rid of pimples and acne.