Anti-aging facials use certain techniques and elements which are uniquely combined to slow down the aging process, reduce wrinkles and to keep your skin and face bright. From vitamin infused serums to light therapy and collagen facials, you can use a number of anti-aging facial treatments.
Anti-aging facials are designed in such a way that it rejuvenates your skin in multiple ways from exfoliation to massage and moisturizing which act together to improve the texture of the skin.
In Pre procedure workup, you need to check what ingredients and products should you use for anti-aging at different points in your life? If your skin is young (if your age is in between 20 to 25) you can easily take care of your skin without many efforts. You won’t require any anti-aging cream, products, etc. but make sure you can moisturize it in order to keep it healthy and lovely. If it’s not possible then use a broad spectrum sunscreen all year round which will be beneficial for your skin. If your age is in between 30 to 40, doctors recommend using the appropriate anti-aging product for your skin. Retinol will be the best choice for you. Apart from that, you can also use Vitamin C, Glycolic acid, Hyaluronic acid, etc. Now the question is that if your age is 50 or more than 50, then what will be your pre-procedure workup for using this anti-aging facial? Try to avoid soaps, moisturizer, and oil. Instead of all these things, you can use a gentle, mild and creamy cleanser which leave your skin clean without drying it out.
● In this post-procedure work up, cleansing plays a major role in skincare product or makeup removal.
● You can also follow physical and chemical exfoliates such as cleansers, sugar scrubs, etc.
● You can also look for any moisturizer which contains elements like glycerine, hyaluronic acid, etc.
● Try to use the sunscreen on a regular basis.
There are some complications for using this anti-aging facial like-
● There are different chemical compounds like MEA, TEA, DEA is loaded in this anti-aging creams and that is why it will be hectic for using sometimes because if you are exposed to these for the long time period, it may end up increasing your risks of developing liver and also kidney cancer.
● Long term usage of anti-aging facial makes your skin sensitive and can cause severe rashes.
● It can be the cause of the development of the fetus and even breast cancer for women.
● Besides these, if you use this facial much more time it may be the cause of allergic reactions which can become severe with time and can damage your skin as well.
There might be the requirement of a number of sessions. But it totally depends upon the type of the skin, age, and needs of the patient. Only doctors can recommend these sessions which each patient is required. Some can get the result within one session or they may even require three to four sessions.